Close to everything! Right next to the beach, a few minutes from Bellaria’s city centre
Residence San Marco with beach-front apartments is perfect to enjoy everything in a comfortable position: you’ll wake up staring at the sea every day, just 800 meters from the summer pedestrian area. Near the Apartment Hotel, you’ll find stores, supermarkets, pharmacies and the green Parco Pironi with playground.
With a 10 minute stroll, you’ll reach Alfredo Panzini’s Casa Rossa, the museum home with cultural park.
Every Wednesday, in Bellaria City Centre, there’s the traditional city market. It’s just 1 km away, and you can easily reach it by foot, in a few minutes.
Every Sunday in the summer, there’s the summer market in Bellaria Cagnona. It’s just 300 meters from the hotel.
For your stylish Shopping, you can go to the Romagna Shopping Valley, in just 5 minutes by car: 84 stores of small and large retail brands of all sectors.
If you want to get here by car, from the A14 highway – Valle del Rubicone exit, continue on the Provincial Road 33/SP33 toward Bellaria. You’ll reach the Apartment Hotel, and your beach front apartment with parking space, in just 15 minutes.
If you want to travel Green and get here by train, the Bellaria-Igea Marina train station is just 1 km from Residence San Marco. You can reach your apartment by taxi (approx. €30 for 4 people) or by bus n. 4 and a short 100 meter stroll.
The Rimini Airport is comfortable and close-by. From the Federico Fellini Rimini Airport, you can reach the Residence and your apartment in several different ways:
- with shuttle bus n. 9 and then 4 (change at the Rimini train station). The bus stop is just 100 meters from the hotel
- by taxi. Generally, the taxi service has a “fixed” fare of €45 up to 4 people
How can I reach Bellaria Igea Marina from Bologna’s Airport? Here are some easy indications: from Bologna’s Airport, you can easily reach Bellaria and the Apartment Hotel:
- by rental car. The distance is 113 km, and with regular traffic, you’ll be here in approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes!
- by shuttle service. With a bus change in Rimini. The journey time is about 2 hours, and you can purchase your ticket at the following link: https://www.shuttleitalyairport.it/
- by taxi. Generally, the taxi service has a “fixed” fare of €150 up to 4 people.